Monday, January 30, 2017

The Media is now the Evil Media


Evil is defined as intending to harm, malevolent, morally corrupt. I will now call the Big Media the Evil Media, which has gone to war with President Trump. Local Media has followed.

The Evil Media branch in Hollywood is full of popular freaks who do not realize they are freaks.

Freedom of the press has become license to destroy the West.

The Evil Media is consciously---or stupidly unconsciously---promoting civil war, or racial war.

I have considered myself hip to the Media, but even I am stunned.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with your assessment. The media will not realize what they have done only when it is too late to turn back. I am absolutely stunned at the degree of ignorance the media possess. It has to be one of two things: 1) The media are completely ignorant and out-of-touch with American people, values, and the essential virtue of truth, or 2) The media are fully aware and complicit in propagandizing lies to further their agenda or their personal standing in life (wealth, career, personal power). Either reason is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment