Sunday, September 29, 2019


How suicidal whites have become

I am pro-American and anti-interventionist, I don’t think Americans should be involved in the internal affairs of other nations. I am not anti-black or anti-Semitic, I am pro-white. I am not anti-feminist or anti-gay but pro human nature, meaning in favor of the biological origin of human nature and social behavior, which finds radical feminism, homosexuality, anti-Americanism, and anti-white-whites to be a departure or aberration from what is normal or genetically inherent  in real human nature. 

Real human nature is kin and ethnic-centered, among other conservative traits, so I believe in supporting my own ethnic group and race. This certainly does not mean I am against other groups supporting their own race, ethnic group, and nation.

This naturally leads to affirming the American constitutional separation of powers and states, then that separation of powers and states leads instinctively and logically to legally affirming an ethnopluralism of ethnostates.
  
For these beliefs, backed by science and common sense, I have occasionally been called a “racist” meaning an evil and vile thing by those who have been indoctrinated in our schools and in the Media to be anti-white, anti real human nature, and pro cultural Marxism.
  
It has become almost against the law to be pro-American or pro-white, that is, to be for the biological origin of human nature and social behavior, but it is okay and politically correct to show loud favor for any other race or ethnic group. 

How suicidal whites have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment