Friday, December 28, 2018

Well, I've survived half the holiday season


Well, I've survived half the holiday season and as usual I could not negotiate a rational discussion with leftist relatives. They believe only in the political correctness they have thoroughly absorbed from the corrupt media and the corrupted culture.

So I move closer to misanthropy, without wanting to go there. What other choice is there living in a world of the multiculturalism of all values, where godhood is defined as the equality of everything? I pull back, think, write, and try to develop thicker skin. But we are genetically kin and group-centered so it's not a comfortable fit.

I know I'm not alone in this dilemma and I feel sympathy for others facing the same thing. Does that means I can avoid misanthropy? I do know that fighting back against the destruction of Western people and adapting old tradition to new sociobiology sustains me.

No comments:

Post a Comment