Friday, October 07, 2011

The Will to Godhood rather than the Will to Power


Nietzsche wrote in "The Gay Science" :  "I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a yes-sayer." 

The Evolutionary Outward Path says yes to fate, yes to the the Spirit-Within that is also the Will To Godhood, which works with the shaping of material and super-material evolution from without to evolve men to Godhood in the cosmos. This is a superior solution, a moral solution, whereas Nietzsche (and his Post-modern followers) saw only an amoral relativistic will to power as fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment