Friday, July 29, 2011

Why I am not a phenomenologist


I believe that reality beyond sense or supersense does not exist. That which the phenomenologist's acknowledge as beyond physical reality is in most cases supermaterial, if exists at all. However, when phenomenologists do believe in a realty beyond even the supermaterial, it is not reality merely because they define it as reality. We remain “limited” (how can reality be limited?) to material/supermaterial reality.

The affirmation of  supermateriality as reality derives from intellectual intuition and faith---after-all, Godhood is supermaterial and we have not yet known or become Gods---therefore I leave myself open to the charge of not believing in reality, or even believing in a phenomenological reality. Granted, science and religion have not discovered supermaterial reality, but I see no reason why they will not do so one day. Perhaps we can synthesize the biologist and metaphysician into a metabiology. I think that's what I'm doing here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment