Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Not right or left but evolution


When the right actually stands for such things as self-reliance, thrift, the wisdom of tradition, reduced government in society, when they are against drastically cutting national defense, against illegal immigration, against tolerance of homosexuality, against government aiding of socially irresponsible elements and the neglect or maltreatment of  socially responsible people, and for the greater rights of small states, then I cannot disagree. But I also affirm equal rights for women, greater expenditures on medical research, greater expenditures on sociobiological research, tax breaks or university scholarships for parents with gifted or talented children.

I seem to have more in common with the right, but do I not split my vote when I vote right or left? The bottom line: I support what is good for evolution all the way. That is my party, and it can move both right and left.  Ordered Evolution can combine change and tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment