Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Approving of Vatican Two, and then some

It should be obvious from this blog that I approve of Vatican Two. But I know how hurtful these changes were. The Church seemed to have lost its identity. Latin was beautiful (and it is returning), the choir was sacred, fasting was vital, the Rosary to Mary was wonderful, all the saints were heroes, the dress code was the correct respect given.

I love the Tradition of the Inward Path, but I also like the Vatican Two emphasis on aligning with the world of science, politics, and I like ecumenism extended to other religions---as long as this is truly reciprocal and not exploited by one or the other side.

We can reach the Godmind of the Soul with the Traditional Inward Path, but we cannot reach Godhood without following the Outward Path of evolution. Lord have mercy, this Twofold Path of Evolutionary Christianity will be considered heretical.

No comments:

Post a Comment