Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Truth reflects or denotes an object and truth itself is not an object

Truth reflects or denotes an object and truth itself itself an object.
Absolute Truth then reflects or denotates an Absolute Object, which would be God (but Absolute Truth would be in the Mind of God and not an object in itself)

Now if I exchange the word “existence” for object and exchange the word “essence” for truth then I can say that “existence proceeds essence” (which I think existentialist Sartre said but may not have meant this way)

I would go further when I say that the “Spirit-Will” (Will to Godhood) is still an “object” and not an essence, because it is material/supermaterial, although it can be thought of also as the activating essence of the object body.

Finally I would say that one discovers truth by becoming truth (through evolution), literally becoming truth as an object, and not merely “knowing” the truth. It is not that we are “in the Light” when we “see” the truth, we are the object itself of light. This way we cannot merely know the truth, we have to become the truth through evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment