Friday, November 27, 2009

Continue: Ontology in EC

We do not identify being with knowing we identify knowing with being. The Object knows, knowing is not the object.

We transvalue the idea of God from knowing to being, this is usually contrary to Tradition. Truth is “not I,” being is “I”, Truth can be in the mind of being, but mind is in the body, they are not separate, there is no duality here.

Not-I is never unconnected to I. Not-I does not come first before I, the object “I” comes before Not-I.

And things or objects are not merely “Power.” The material/supermaterial Spirit-Will, which is also called the Will to Godhood, could be called the Seed of Godhood, the goal of power, as well as the goal of material evolution. So we don't make a god of power or spirit either.

No comments:

Post a Comment