Wednesday, January 05, 2011

We are not ontologically or metaphysically neutral

Science and much of philosophy tends to be, or tries to be, ontologically neutral with no idealism. I am not ontologically neutral and I do not avoid metaphysical (supermaterial) constructions, as phenomenology, originally, sought to do in explaining the world.

Evolutionary Christianity espouses Godhood as the Supreme-Thing-In-Itself. I do not abandon the object, I see Godhood as “Spirit-Mind-Thing” living within “In-Itself,” which is the Supermaterial-Body. This suggest the term “I am therefore I think” opposite the Cartesian term.

Full Objectivity would this way only come when Godhood is evolved to in the cosmos, because the “thing” or spirit-mind, always resides in the “in-itself “of the body of whomever is being objective, and Godhood is the Supreme-Thing-In-Itself.

Materialism is not abandoned, materialism evolves to supermaterialism. I believe that one day science will empirically define the supermateriality of the Spirit-Will and Godhood.

This means that Evolutionary Christianity contains presuppositions and dogmatisms suggesting idealistic realism (or theological materialism), if the idealism is seen as supermaterial and not non-material.

No comments:

Post a Comment